xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' [k8.Photography]: Best Friends

Best Friends

I have this friend... she is wonderful. I love just spending time with her. She plays with me, runs around and even lets me boss her around. I have this friend.... she is wonderful. Her name is Bella. She's much bigger than me and has darker hair, she is also much older than me. I think she is three and she gets to go in the house more than me. Whenever I try to get in they just say "NO!" and make me go back out in the cold. However today they came outside to play with me, but they had some weird thing that scared me and tried to shove it in my face and it clicked a lot. I didn't like it. I ran away. Now I don't know what to do...


-Fitz


 Bella always wants to play.








 I really didn't want to have pictures of me...






Oh shoot, they got me. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment