xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' [k8.Photography]: A New Experience

A New Experience

I love new things. New people, new places, even new ideas. One thing I have learned about myself is I LOVE LOVE LOVE meeting new people! Young people, older people, people in care homes, people in a parking lot - Just people in general. 

This semester I am taking a break from school and looking for work in the lower mainland. During this wonderful dreary time of looking for work one of my friends' parents called me up and asked me to come work at the camp he is working at: RockRidge Canyon. I figured I wouldn't lose anything, so I said yes. Today is my fifth day here and it really has been great. I love it. The best part of course is meeting new people. However, the scenery most definitely takes a close second! Especially when I bring photography into the picture. (see that pun? I know, good one, right?) Here are some of the highlights so far:






















3 comments:

  1. I don't know you, But you are fantatsitic. One of the best i have seen in a long time. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm Graeme and I have the most beautiful Girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete